Momentum Conservative Scheme for Simulating Wave Runup and Underwater Landslide
Adytia, D., Tarwidi, D., Kifli, S.A., and Pudjaprasetya, S.R., “Staggered grid implementation of 1D Boussinesq model for simulating dispersive wave”. International Journal of Physics: Conference Series , vol. 971, no. 1, p. 012020. IOP Publishing. 2018.
Carrier, G.F. and Greenspan, H.P., “Water waves of finite amplitude on a sloping beach”. J. Fluid Mech. 4. pp. 97-109. 1958.
Dutykh, D. and Kalisch, H.. “Boussinesq modeling of surface waves due to underwater landslides”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1112.5083. 2011.
Fuhrman, D.R. and Madsen, P.A., “Tsunami generation, propagation, and run-up with a high-order Boussinesq model”. Coast. Eng. 56(7), pp.747-758. 2009.
Grilli, S. T., Skourup, J. & Svendsen, I. A. “An efficient boundary element method for nonlinear waves”. Engng Analysis Bound. Elem. 6, 97-107. 1989.
Hammack, J.L., “A note on tsunamis: their generation and propagation in an ocean of uniform depth”. J. Fluid Mech. 60(4), pp.769-799. 1973.
Harbitz, C.B., Løvholt, F. dan Bungum, H. . “Submarine landslide tsunamis: how extreme and how likely?” Natural Hazards, 72(3), pp.1341-1374. 2014.
Liam, L.S., Adytia, D. and van Groesen, E..” Embedded wave generation for dispersive surface wave models”. Ocean Eng. 80. Pp. 73-83. 2014.
Lynett, P. dan Liu, P.L.F. . “A numerical study of submarine–landslide–generated waves and run–up”. In Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 458, no. 2028, pp. 2885-2910. The Royal Society. 2002.
Pelinovsky, E., Kharif, C., Riabov, I. and Francius, M., “Modelling of tsunami propagation in the vicinity of the French coast of the Mediterranean”. Natural hazards, 25(2), pp.135-159. 2002.
Rynn, J.. “A preliminary assessment of tsunami hazard and risk in the Indonesian region”. Science of Tsunami Hazards, 20(4), p.193. 2002.
Stelling, G.S. dan Duinmeijer, S.A., “A staggered conservative scheme for every Froude number in rapidly varied shallow”. Journal of numerical methods in fluids, 43(12), pp.1329-1354. 2003.
Stelling, G.S. dan Zijlema, M., “Numerical modeling of wave propagation, breaking and run-up on a beach”. In Advanced Computational Methods in Science and Engineering,pp. 373-401. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. 2009.
Synolakis, C. E., “The runup of long waves”. Dissertation (Ph.D.), California Institute of Technology. 1986.
Tsuji, Y., Matsutomi, H., Imamura, F., Takeo, M., Kawata, Y., Matsuyama, M., Takahashi, T. dan Harjadi, P., “Damage to coastal villages due to the 1992 Flores Island earthquake tsunami”. Pure and Applied Geophysics, 144(3-4), pp.481-524. 1995.
Copyright (c) 2019 Didit Adytia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License