Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by soc journal.
- The submitted manuscript must follow given template (can be downloaded at socj.telkomuniversity.ac.id/#template ) and have no author information in the manuscript (double-blind review).
- Authors are suggested to present their articles in the sections structure: introduction - the proposed method/algorithm/procedure specifically designed (optional) - research method - results and discussion – conclusion. Authors may present complex proofs of theorems or non-obvious proofs of correctness of algorithms after introduction section (obvious theorems & straightforward proofs of existing theorems are not needed).
- Please be sure that the manuscript is up to date. It is expected that 80% of references are from the last 10 years.
- Each citation should be written in the order of appearance in the text. Citations and references must sequential
- The submission file is in pdf file format.
- The submitted manuscript must be written in english, including all content in figures and tables.
- All figures must be in high resolution and readable by reader.
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License
SOC Journals is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personal information we collect from you. Any information you entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.