Challenging Analytic Data Opportunities in Smart Health with Algorithm (Study Case: Bumi Medika Ganesha ITB)
Weka is a tool to help the data science to clustering data. Weka has feature K-means which help clustering data to spesific analysis. Clustering analysis is a technique for categorizing and dividing objects into groups. Each object has certain characteristics. Because the data has a lot of variety and quantity,By using this K-Means algorithm the patient temperature data already obtained will be grouped into several clusters. Grouping of data by clustering is expected to be a strategy for decision making.
 Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,â€ Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955. (references)
 J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol.
2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73.
 I.S. Jacobs and C.P. Bean, â€œFine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy,â€ in Magnetism, vol. III, G.T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963, pp. 271-350.
 K. Elissa, â€œTitle of paper if known,â€ unpublished.
 R. Nicole, â€œTitle of paper with only first word capitalized,â€ J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press.
 Y. Yorozu, M. Hirano, K. Oka, and Y. Tagawa, â€œElectron spectroscopy studies on magneto-optical media and plastic substrate interface,â€ IEEE Transl. J. Magn. Japan, vol. 2, pp. 740-741, August 1987 [Digests 9th Annual Conf. Magnetics Japan, p. 301, 1982].
 M. Young, The Technical Writerâ€™s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989.
 M. Maila and J. Shi, â€œA random walks view of spectral segmentation,â€ in AI and STATISTICS (AISTATS) 2001, 2001
 M. Cocco and A. Tuzzi, â€œNew data collection modes for surveys: A comparative analysis of the influence of survey mode on question- wording effects,â€ Qual. Quant., vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 3135â€“3152, 2013
 Zhang G.P 2001. Time Series Forecasting Using a hybrid ARIMA and Neural Network Model,
 Night, John F. Jantung Kuat Bernafas Lega.Bandung:Indonesia Publishing House, 1995
 Handoyo, R. 2013. Perbandingan Metode Clustering Menggunakan
Metode Single Linkage dan K-Means pada Pengelompokan Dokumen.
Proposal Tugas Akhir Institut Teknologi Telkom. Bandung
  Bholowalia, Kumar., (2014). A Clustering Techniques based on Elbow Method and K-means in WSN. International Journal of Computer Application (0975 - 8887)
  Hung, C.M., Wu, J., Chang, J.H. & Yang, D.L., 2005. An Efficient k-Means Clustering Algorithm Using Simple Partitioning. Journal of Information Science and Engineering, XXI(1), pp.1157-77
 Ediyanto, et.al, 2013. Pengklasifikasian Karakteristik Dengan Metode K-Means Cluster Analysis. Buletin Ilmiah Mat. Stat. Dan Terapannya (Bimaster), II(2), pp. 133-136
 Nuha, H., Liu, B., Mohandes, M., Balghonaim, A., & Fekri, F. (2021). Seismic data modeling and compression using particle swarm optimization. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 14, 1-11.
Copyright (c) 2023 aristyo kusuma, Joko Rurianto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.Â
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under theÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License