Hybrid Array List: An Efficient Dynamic Array with Linked List Structure
Coreman, T. H., Leiserson, C. E., Rivest, R. L., and Stein, C. (2009) Introduction to Algorithms. The MIT Press, Cambridge.
Goodrich, M. T. and Tamassia, R. (2014) Algorithm Design and Applications. Wiley, U.S.
Kleinberg, J. and Tardos, E. (2005) Algorithm Design. Pearson, U.S.
Weiss, M. A. (2011) Discrete Structures and Algorithms Analysis in java. Pearson, U.S.
Goodrich, M. T. and Tamassia, R. (2001) Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis, and Internet Examples, Wiley, U. S.
Lambert, K. A. (2009) Fundamentals of Python: From First Programs through Data Structures. Course Technology, Boston.
Brodnik, A., Carlsson, S., Demaine, E. D., Munro, I. J., and Sedgewick, R. (1999), Resizable Arrays in Optimal Time and Space. Proceedings of the Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 11- 14 August, pp. 37-48, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
Goodrich, M. and Kloss, J. (1999) Tiered Vectors: Efficient Dynamic Arrays for Rank-Based Sequences, Proceedings of the Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1663, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 11-14 August, pp 205-216, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
Sitarski, E. (1996), HATs: Hashed Array Trees., Dr. Dobb's Journal, 21, 11.
IC_TECH_REPORT_200244 (2002) Fast Functional Lists, Hash-Lists, Deques and Variable Length Arrays, EPFL, Geneva, Switzerland.
Oracle, The source code of java.util.ArrayList class from OpenJDK 6, http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk6/jdk6/jdk/file/e0e25ac28560/src/share/classes/java/util/ArrayList.java, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Sergei Danielian, C++ STL vector: definition, growth factor, member functions, https://web.archive.org/web/20150806162750/http:/www.gahcep.com/cpp-internals-stl-vector-part-1/, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Google Groups, vector growth factor of 1.5. comp.lang.c++.moderated, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.c++.moderated/asH_VojWKJw%5B1-25%5D, last accessed: 16 April 2019
python.org, List object implementation from python.org, http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Objects/listobject.c, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Brais, Hadi, Dissecting the C++ STL Vector: Part 3 - Capacity & Size, https://hadibrais.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/dissecting-the-c-stl-vector-part-3-capacity/, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
GitHub, Inc. facebook/folly, https://github.com/facebook/folly/blob/master/folly/docs/FBVector.md, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Oracle, Javadoc on ArrayList, https://docs.oracle.com/javase/10/docs/api/java/util/ArrayList.html, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Mark C. Chu-Carroll, Gap Buffers, or, Don’t Get Tied Up With Ropes?, https://scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2009/02/18/gap-buffers-or-why-bother-with-1, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
The Buffer Gap, https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Buffer-Gap.html, last accessed: 16 April 2019.
Copyright (c) 2021 Mutaz Rasmi Abu Sara, Mohammad F. J. Klaib, Masud Hasan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License