Pengembangan dan Pengujian Sistem Grid Computing Menggunakan Globus Toolkit di Universitas Telkom
Viktors Berstis, “IBM Redpaper: Fundamentals of Grid Computing”, IBM Redbooks Paper, 2003.
Shruti N. Pardeshi, Chitra Patil, and Snehal Dhumale, “Grid Computing Architecture and Benefits”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2013, ISSN 2250-3153.
Ian Foster, Carl Kesselman, Steven Tuecke, “The Anatomy of Grid: Enabling Scalable Virtual Organization”, International Journal of Supercomputer Applications, 2001.
Ian Foster, “A Globus Primer”, Early Draft, http://toolkit.globus.org/toolkit/docs/development/4.1.3/key/GT4_Primer_0.6.pdf.
Bobby Nazief, “RI-GRID: Usulan Pengembangan Infrastruktur Komputasi Grid Nasional”, Prosiding e-Indonesia Initiative 2006.
Douglas Thain, Todd Tannenbaum, and Miron Livny, "Condor and the Grid", in Fran Berman, Anthony J.G. Hey, Geoffrey Fox, editors, Grid Computing: Making The Global Infrastructure a Reality, John Wiley, 2003. ISBN: 0-470-85319-0.
Copyright (c) 2017 Indonesia Journal on Computing (Indo-JC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License