Perancangan Simulasi Jaringan Virtual Berbasis Software-Define Networking
Li, J., Altman, E. and Touati, C., 2015. A General SDN-based IoT Framework with NVF Implementation. ZTE communications, pp.1-11.
Lantz, B., Heller, B. and McKeown, N., 2010, October. A network in a laptop: rapid prototyping for software-defined networks. In Proceedings of the 9th ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (p. 19). ACM. [Crossref]
Arora, D. and Perez-Botero, D., Live Migration of an Entire Software-Defined Network.
Feamster, N., Rexford, J. and Zegura, E., 2014. The road to SDN: an intellectual history of programmable networks. ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, 44(2), pp.87-98. [Crossref]
McKeown, N., Anderson, T., Balakrishnan, H., Parulkar, G., Peterson, L., Rexford, J., Shenker, S. and Turner, J., 2008. OpenFlow: enabling innovation in campus networks. ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, 38(2), pp.69-74. [Crossref]
Open Networking Foundation, “OpenFlow Switch Specification” Version 1.5.0 (December 2014), ONF TS-020. https://www.opennetworking.org/images/stories/downloads/sdn-resources/onf-specifications/openflow/openflow-switch-v1.5.0.noipr.pdf
Karamjeet Kaur1, Japinder Singh, Navtej Singh Ghumman; “Mininet as Software Defined NetworkingTesting Platform”. International Conference on Communication, Computing & Systems (ICCCS), 2014.
Eueung Mulyana. “Buku Komunitas SDN-RG”. Bandung. Published by GitBook.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License