Sequence Chunking on Quran in English Translation using Bidirectional Long Short-Term Memory
Every Moslem is obliged to read and understand the meanings of the Quran. The problem is the amount of information contained in the Quran so that ordinary people have difficulty understanding the Quran as a whole. Neural networks can be used to extract important information in the Quran to solve this problem. Therefore, the author proposes a model to identify and classify tags using sequence chunking. The system will use the Bi-LSTM model where the system will be given various token from the Quran as the inputs to be identified as the correct tags. The author is using the dataset obtained from website quran.com. The evaluation of the proposed model produces an f-measure value of 0.903.
Copyright (c) 2020 Try Arie, Muhammad Arif Bijaksana
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License