Klasifikasi Gender Berdasarkan Suara Menggunakan Support Vector Machine
Jamil Ahmad, Mustansar Fiaz, Soon-il Kwon, Maleerat Sodanil, Bay Vo, and Sung Wook Baik. Gender identification using mfcc for telephone applications-a comparative study. arXiv preprint arXiv:1601.01577, 2016.
Sreedhar Bhukya. Effect of gender on improving speech recognition system. International Journal of Computer Applications, 179:22–30, 2018.
Kashyap Patel and RK Prasad. Speech recognition and verification using mfcc & vq. Int. J. Emerg. Sci. Eng.(IJESE), 1(7), 2013.
Urmila Shrawankar and Vilas M Thakare. Techniques for feature extraction in speech recognition system: A comparative
study. arXiv preprint arXiv:1305.1145, 2013
Copyright (c) 2019 Raditya Budi Handoko, Suyanto -
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License