Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Manajemen Proyek PEMDA Menggunakan Metoda TOGAF
opengroup.org, retrieved 2017-08-31.
PMBOK® Guide, Fourth Edition, 2008
Kathy Schwalbe, Information Technology Project Management, Cengage Learning, 6 ed, 2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/project management software accessed 2016-02-13
Zhiyuan Fang, e-Government in Digital Era: Concept, Practice, and Development. International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management, Vol. 10, No. 2 (2002), 1-22.
Xue Yang, Fei Wang. E-Government Systems of Public Project Management Based on Total Management. 2009, Third International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application. IEEE 978-0-7695-3859-4/09
Sarantis, Askounis, Smithson. Considering Contemporary Management Approaches against e-Government Challenges. IEEE 978-1-4244-4507-3/09
Sarantis, Charalabidis, Askounis. A Goal Oriented and Knowledge Based e-Government Project Management Platform. Proceedings of the 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – 2010. 978-0-7695-3869-3/10 IEEE
Federation of EA Professional Organizations, Common Perspectives on Enterprise Architecture, Architecture and Governance Magazine, Issue 9-4, November 2013 (2013). Retrieved on November 19, 2013.
Jaap Schekkerman, Enterprise Architecture Score Card, www.enterprise-architecture.info/ Images/Architecture%20Score%20Card/Enterprise%20Architecture%20Score%20Card.PDF retrieved 2016-02-15
Copyright (c) 2018 eko darwiyanto, Angelina Prima Kurniawati, Novian Anggis Suwastika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License