Implementasi Spasial Kriging Dengan Faktor Dependency Seasonal Time Series
Time series analysis has been developed in concepts and theories to accommodate the behavior of the collected data by involving time. The unique feature of time series analysis is the time dependency. In this research, we observed a number of seasonal pets, fire caterpillars, on an oil palm plantation at Block Afdeling-D in Kalimantan. The number of Fire Caterpillars is dependent on time and spatial (location). Fire Caterpillars are seasonal pests on oil palm plantation. In addition, Pearson correlation indicates that the number of Fire Caterpillars is not influenced by the distance among the blocks. We suggests that the disinfection should be done simultaneously to avoid the migration of fire caterpillars. The spreading of fire caterpillars at Block Afdeling-D in Kalimantan is modeled with time series seasonal model, spesifically with ARIMA homoscedastic model. Kriging interpolation was conducted to identify behavior and determine the location Fire Caterpillars involving ARIMA model.Keywords: ARIMA, dependency, Kriging, Fire Caterpillars, variogram
Dinas Perkebunan Provinsi Kalimantan. 2011. Ulat Api Kelapa Sawit.
Bohling, G. 2005. Kriging. Kansas Geological Survey.
Amstrong, M.. 1998. Basic Linear Geostatistic. Berlin : Springer - Verlag. Crossref
Cryer, J.D., Chan, K.S. 2008. Time Series Analysis with Application in R. Second Edition. Springer.
Kyriakidis C., Journel A. 2001. Stochastic modeling of atmospheric pollution: a spatial time-series framework. Part I: methodology. Atmospheric Environment, pp 2331-2337. Elsevier Crossref
Zhou, M., & Buongiorno, J. 2006. Space-time modeling of timber prices. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 40-56.
Zhang, Pusheng, et al. 2003. Correlation analysis of spatial time series datasets: A filter-and-refine approach. In: Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. p. 532-544. Crossref
[ Arbia G., et al. 2014. A Micro Spatial Analysis of Firm Demography of Food Stores in The Area of Trento. Springer
Copyright (c) 2016 Indonesia Journal on Computing (Indo-JC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License