Prediksi Indeks Harga Saham dengan Metode Gabungan Support Vector Regression dan Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan
Suyanto, Soft Computing : Membangun Mesin Ber-IQ Tinggi. Bandung: Informatika, 2008.
J. Patel, S. Shah, P. Thakkar, and K. Kotecha, “Predicting stock market index using fusion of machine learning techniques,” Expert Syst. Appl., vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 2162–2172, 2015.
Y. Kara, M. A. Boyacioglu, and Ö. K. Baykan, “Predicting direction of stock price index movement using artificial neural networks and support vector machines: The sample of the istanbul stock exchange,” Expert Syst. Appl., vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 5311–5319, 2011.
BEI, “Ekuitas,” 2010. Accessed: 2014-09-30.
C. Cheng, W. Xu, and J. Wang, “A comparison of ensemble methods in financial market prediction,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, pp. 755 – 759, 2012.
K. Chen, “Forecasting systems reliability based on support vector regression with genetic algorithms,” Rel. Eng. & Sys. Safety, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 423–432, 2007.
J. J. Murphy, echnical analysis of the financial markets. New York: ew York Institute of Finance, 1999.
L. Y. Kurniawati, “Model Prediksi Pergerakan Harga Saham Menggunakan Support Vector Regression dan Artificial Bee Colony,” Master’s thesis, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, 2013.
Z. S. Luai Al Shalabi and B. Kasasbeh, “Data mining : A preprocessing engine,” Journal of Computer Science 2, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 735–739, 2005.
S. Kinasih, “Prediksi curah hujan menggunakan anfis,” 2014.
A. J. Smola and B. SchÃűlkopf, “A tutorial on support vector regression,” tech. rep., STATISTICS AND COMPUTING, 2003
Copyright (c) 2017 Indonesia Journal on Computing (Indo-JC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License