Digital Forensic Analysis on iDevice : Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 as a Case Study
S. D. Natalie Kerris, "Apple Reinvents the Phone with iPhone," Apple, 9 January 2007. [Online]. Available: https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2007/01/09Apple-Reinvents-the-Phone-with-iPhone/. [Accessed 5 November 2018].
Apple, "About the security content of iOS 12.1.1," Apple, April 03 2019. [Online]. Available: About the security content of iOS 12.1.1. [Accessed 20 May 2019].
Elcomsoft, "Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit," Elcomsoft, [Online]. Available: https://www.elcomsoft.com/eift.html. [Accessed 12 November 2018].
D. R. S. Priyank Parmar, "Logical acquisition of iPhone without Jail Breaking," IJSRST, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 2-3, 2018.
K.-C. T. Y.-C. T. S.-J. W. Ya-Ting Chang, "Jailbroken iPhone Forensics for the Investigations and Controversy to Digital Evidence," Journal of Computers, vol. 26, pp. 21-23, 2015.
A. o. C. P. Officers, "ACPO Good Practice Guide ACPO Good Practice Guide for Digital Evidence," March 2012. [Online]. Available: https://www.digital-detective.net/digital-forensics-documents/ACPO_Good_Practice_Guide_for_Digital_Evidence_v5.pdf. [Accessed 4 April 2018].
K.-s. L. C. C. Y. W. Feng Liu, "Research on the technology of iOS jailbreak," in Sixth International Conference on Instrumentation & Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control, Hefei, China, 2016.
Packt, "iOS boot process and operating modes," [Online]. Available: https://subscription.packtpub.com/book/networking_and_servers/9781783553518/3/ch03lvl1sec23/ios-boot-process-and-operating-modes. [Accessed 20 November 2018].
InteliPaat, "iOS Architecture," [Online]. Available: https://intellipaat.com/tutorial/ios-tutorial/ios-architecture/. [Accessed May 2019].
S. Bhardwaj, "Core OS Layer in iPhone," 14 March 2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/d49768/core-os-layer-in-iphone/. [Accessed 27 May 2019].
J. Levin, Mac OS X and iOS Internals, Indianapolis: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2013.
J. Zdziarski, "iOS Forensic Investigative Methods," May 2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.zdziarski.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/iOS-Forensic-Investigative-Methods.pdf. [Accessed 22 January 2019].
Apple, "Apple File System Reference," 7 February 2019. [Online]. Available: https://developer.apple.com/support/apple-file-system/Apple-File-System-Reference.pdf. [Accessed 18 March 2019].
Scar, "Jailbreaking iOS 11 And All Versions Of iOS 10," 30 March 2018. [Online]. Available: https://articles.forensicfocus.com/2018/03/30/jailbreaking-ios-11-and-all-versions-of-ios-10/. [Accessed 28 December 2018].
Electronic Frontier Foundation, "Unintended Consequences: Fifteen Years under the DMCA," March 2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.eff.org/id/pages/unintended-consequences-fifteen-years-under-dmca. [Accessed 5 November 2018].
B. Azad, "Affect voucher_swap to Data Integrity," in email, 2019.
Copyright (c) 2019 Amin Aenurahman Ali, Niken Cahyani, Erwin Jadied
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License