Penerapan Metode AHP dan COPRAS-G untuk Menentukan Prioritas Perbaikan Drainase Pada Jalan Nasional Di Kota Bandung
S. H. Zolfani, N. Rezaeiniya, E. K. Zavadskas and Z. Turkis, "Forest Roads Location Based on AHP and COPRAS-G Method : An Empirical Study Based on Iran," E + M Ekonomie a Management, 2011.
Mentri Pekerjaan Umum Republik Indonesia, "Peraturan Mentri Pekerjaan Umum Nomor : 13 /PRT/M/2011 Tentang Tata Cara Pemeliharaan dan Penilikan Jalan," 04 Oktober 2011. [Online]. Available: birohukum.pu.go.id/uploads/DPU/2011/PermenPU13-2011.pdf. [Accessed 10 Oktober 2017].
Mentri Pekerjaan Umum Republik Indonesia, "Lampiran III Peraturan Mentri Pekerjaan Umum NOMOR 12/PRT/M/2014 Tentang Penyelenggaraan Sistem Drainase Perkotaan," 26 September 2014. [Online]. Available: http://birohukum.pu.go.id/uploads/DPU/2014/Lamp3-PermenPU12-2014.pdf. [Accessed 10 Oktober 2017].
T. L. Saaty, "Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process," Int. J. Services Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, 2008.
Y. O. Ouma and R. Tateichi, "Urban Flood Vulnerability and Risk Mapping Using Integrated Multi-Parametric AHP and GIS : Methodological Overview and Case Study Assessment," Water, 2014.
C. B. Madhuri, J. A. Chandulal and M. Padjma, "Selection of Best Web Site by Applying COPRAS-G method," International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology, vol. 1, pp. 135-46, 2010.
E. Mu and M. Pereyra-Rojas, "Practical Decision Making," in An Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Using Super Decisions V2, Springer International Publishing, 2017, pp. 7-15.
E. K. Zavadskas, A. Kaklauksas, Z. Turskis and J. Tamosaitiene, " Selection of the effective dwelling house," Journal of Civil Engineering and, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 85-93, 2008.
J. L. Deng, " Control problems of grey system, Systems and Control Letters," vol. 1, pp. 288-294, 1982.
E. K. ZAVADSKAS, A. KAKLAUSKAS, Z. TURSKIS and J. TAMOŠAITIENE, "Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Model by Applying Grey Numbers," INFORMATICA, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 305-320, 2009.
K. Matsuda and C. J. Willmott, "Advantages of the mean absolute error (MAE) over the root mean square error (RMSE) in assessing average model performance," CLIMATE RESEARCH, vol. 30, pp. 79-82, 2005.
Copyright (c) 2019 Mahmud Imrona, Aditya Arif Budiutama, Eko Darwiyanto, Dini Handayani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License