Implementasi User Centered Requirements Engineering pada Perancangan Aplikasi Panduan Informasi Pertanian untuk Petani
S. Arfianto, Penggunaan Media Baru Di Komunitas Petani dan Nelayan, Jakarta: Oneline, 2015.
M. Aggarwal, A. Kaushik, A. Sengar, A. Gangwar, A. Singh and V. Raj, "Agro App: An application for healthy living," IEEE, pp. 30-32, 2014.
V. H. Anandhita, A. Susanto, D. Sari and W. , Pemanfaatan dan Pemberdayaan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi pada Petani dan Nelayan, Jakarta: Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Penyelenggaraan Pos dan Informatika Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika, 2015.
S. Guptaa and G. Trivedi, "e-KrishakMitra," in 2016 International Conference on Accessibility to Digital World (ICADW), Guwati, 2016.
A. Sutcliffe, User-Centred Requirements Engineering, London: Springer-Verlag London Ltd., 2002.
J. Izquerdo, M. R. Fazzone and M. Duran, Guidlines "Good Agricultural Practices for Familiy Agriculture", Rome: Viale delle Termedi, 2007.
Villages, "Mengenal Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) - PETANI," Layanan Informasi Desa, 11 November 2017. [Online]. Available: http://8villages.com/full/petani/article/id/5a06a6e9b62e5cf65e909f40. [Accessed 2018].
J. Krogstie, "Using Quality Function Deployment In Software Requirements Specification," in International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design, Oslo, 2006.
L. Karlsson, M. Host and B. Regner, "Evaluating the Practical Use of Different Measurement Scales in Requirements Prioritisation," in International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering, Lund, 2006.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Bandung: ALFABETA, 2016.
P. Berander, L.-O. Damm, J. Eriksson, T. Groschek, K. Henningsson, P. Jonson, S. Kagstrom, D. Milicic, F. Martensson, K. Ronkko and P. Tomaswezki, "Sofware Quality Models and Philosophies," Software quality attributes and trade-offs, vol. II, no. 12, p. 100, 2005.
TRUMP, "Recommended Methods: 5. Usability requirements," TRUMP, 2000. [Online]. Available: http://www.usabilitynet.org/trump/methods/recommended/requirements.htm. [Accessed 2018].
Multidots, "Difference Between Native vs Hybrid Android App Development," Multidots, 25 September 2014. [Online]. Available: https://www.multidots.com/difference-native-vs-hybrid-android-app-development-2/. [Accessed 26 July 2018].
Copyright (c) 2019 Arian Nurrifqhi Arifai Rum
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License