Klasifikasi Ras Mongoloid Berbasis Citra Wajah menggunakan Algoritma k-Nearest Neighbors
Antitza Dantcheva, Petros Elia, and Arun Ross. What else does your biometric data reveal? a survey on soft biometrics. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 11(3):441â€“467, 2016.
Siyao Fu, Haibo He, and Zeng-Guang Hou. Learning race from face: A survey. IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, 36(12):2483â€“2509, 2014.
Satoshi Hosoi, Erina Takikawa, and Masato Kawade. Ethnicity estimation with facial images. In Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, 2004. Proceedings. Sixth IEEE International Conference on, pages 195â€“200. IEEE, 2004.
Felix Juefei-Xu, Khoa Luu, Marios Savvides, Tien D Bui, and Ching Y Suen. Investigating age invariant face recognition based on periocular biometrics. In Biometrics (IJCB), 2011 International Joint Conference on, pages 1â€“7. IEEE, 2011.
Jamie R Lyle, Philip E Miller, Shrinivas J Pundlik, and Damon L Woodard. Soft biometric classification using periocular region features. In Biometrics: Theory Applications and Systems (BTAS), 2010 Fourth IEEE International Conference on, pages 1â€“7. IEEE, 2010.
L. E. Peterson. K-nearest neighbor. Scholarpedia, 4(2):1883, 2009. revision #136646.
Matti PietikÃ¤inen, Abdenour Hadid, Guoying Zhao, and Timo Ahonen. Background. In Computer vision using local binary patterns, pages 3â€“12. Springer, 2011.
Marina Sokolova, Nathalie Japkowicz, and Stan Szpakowicz. Beyond accuracy, f-score and roc: a family of discriminant measures for performance evaluation. In Australian conference on artificial intelligence, volume 4304, pages 1015â€“1021, 2006.
Yiting Xie, Khoa Luu, and Marios Savvides. A robust approach to facial ethnicity classification on large scale face databases. In Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems (BTAS), 2012 IEEE Fifth International Conference on, pages 143â€“149. IEEE, 2012.
Copyright (c) 2018 Febryanti Sthevanie, Kurniawan Nur Ramadhani, Hafidh Fikri Rasyid
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.Â
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under theÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License