Penggunaan Metode berbasis Graph untuk Mining Frequent Sequential Access Pattern Pada Studi Kasus : Website iGracias Universitas Telkom
D. K. Singh, “Graph based Approach for Mining Frequent Sequential Access Patterns of Web pages,” vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 33–37, 2012.
K. K. Soni, J. Agrawal, S. Sharma, and S. Agrawal, “Association Rule Mining Based on Density and Regional Minimum Support,” 2015 Fifth Int. Conf. Commun. Syst. Netw. Technol., pp. 968–975, 2015.
S. Vijiyarani and M. E. Suganya, “Research issues in web mining,” Int. J. Comput. Technol., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 55–64, 2015.
J. Punin, M. Krishnamoorthy, and M. Zaki, “Web usage mining—Languages and algorithms,” Explor. Data Anal. Empir. Res., pp. 266–281, 2003.
M. Heydari, R. Alsaqour, K. Imran, and K. Vaziry, “A Weighted Graph Web Usage Mining Method to Evaluate Usage of Websites Department of Computer Science , Faculty of Information Science and Technology , University,” vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 1606–1616, 2011.
M. Valera and U. Chauhan, “An efficient web recommender system based on approach of mining frequent sequential pattern from customized web log preprocessing,” 2013 4th Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. Netw. Technol. ICCCNT 2013, 2013.
P. Sharma, S. Yadav, and B. Bohra, “A review study of server log formats for efficient web mining,” Proc. 2015 Int. Conf. Green Comput. Internet Things, ICGCIoT 2015, pp. 1373–1377, 2016.
J. Tian, S. Rudraraju, Z. Li, S. Member, and I. C. Society, “on Workload and Failure Data Extracted from Server Logs,” October, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 754–769, 2004.
A. A. Hermawan, “ANALISIS KONTEKS PROSES BISNIS BERDASARKAN ‘ EVENT LOG ’ BUSINESS PROCESS CONTEXT ANALYSIS BASED ON ‘ EVENT LOG ,’” vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 133–150, 2014.
T. Pustaka, M. Pendugaan, K. Pada, and P. Penggunaan, “2. Tinjauan Pustaka 2.1,” no. Aminudin 2008, pp. 1–14, 2009.
Copyright (c) 2017 Rahmi Rohdiniyah, Ibnu Asror, Gede Agung Ary Wisudawan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License