Modifikasi Headstega berdasarkan Penyisipan Karakter
Head steganography or Headstega is one of noiseless steganography paradigm, or Nostega.This method utilizes the email header as a media of message concealment. There are several problems that can be enhanced in Headstega, i.e. low embedding capacity and high level of suspicion. Modified Headstega based on Character Hiding uses a combination of consonant vowel to embed the secret messages into email address. The messages embedding process using four consonant vowel combination that represented one character in Indonesian language. From the experiments conducted, the results obtained that the Modified Headstega has a better performance than the Original Headstega in term of embedding capacity and also in suspicion level.
Keyword : Steganography, Nostega, Headstega, Character Hiding
Copyright (c) 2017 Hasmawati Hasmawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License