PREDIKSI CRASH SAHAM MENGGUNAKAN LOG PERIODIC POWER LAW DENGAN NONLINEAR OPTIMIZATION (STUDI KASUS: PASAR SAHAM INDONESIA)
Brée, D.S. and Joseph, N.L., 2013. Testing for financial crashes using the Log Periodic Power Law model. International review of financial analysis, 30, pp.287-297. [Crossref]
Pele, D.T. and Mazurencu-Marinescu, M., 2012. Modelling stock market crashes: the case of Bucharest Stock Exchange. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 58, pp.533-542. [Crossref]
Pele, D.T., 2012. An LPPL algorithm for estimating the critical time of a stock market bubble. Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 1(2), pp.14-22.
Dumskis, V. and Sakalauskas, L., 2012. The mathematical definition of the bubbles and crashes.
Manurung, A.H., Bubbles Prices: money market, stock and Properti.
Noviani, E. and Fatmawati, B.P., 2015. PENYELESAIAN TRAVELLING SALESMAN PROBLEM DENGAN METODE TABU SEARCH. BIMASTER, 4(01).
Alain Hertz, Eric Taillard, dkk. A TUTORIAL ON TABU SEARCH. EPFL, Département de Mathématiques, MA-Ecublens, CH-1015 Lausanne.
Lusia Krismiyati, B., 2009. METODE LEVENBERG‐MARQUARDT UNTUK MASALAH KUADRAT TERKECIL NONLINEAR. In Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika 2009. Jurusan Pendidikan Matematika FMIPA UNY.
Gavin, H., 2011. The Levenberg-Marquardt method for nonlinear least squares curve-fitting problems. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Duke University, pp.1-15.
Palshikar, G., 2009, June. Simple algorithms for peak detection in time-series. In Proc. 1st Int. Conf. Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License