Job Vacancy Information System Based on SMS Gateway as Part of Tracer Study Alumni of UPI Cibiru Campus
The waiting period for graduates of an educational institution to get a job can be a benchmark for the quality of the institution in carrying out the educational process for its graduates. One thing that indicates the success of the educational process in an institution is the absorption of graduates from that institution in the world of work. To achieve this, an educational institution requires a system that can provide services and specific attention to its graduates in obtaining information related to work by their scientific fields quickly and sustainably. In this paper, an information system based on SMS Gateway technology is designed as a medium that can provide information directly to graduates rapidly and sustainably according to the needs of graduates. The method that we used in this research is the Rapid Application Development method as an information system design method, and Black Box Testing as a test of information system applications that have been developed. This system was built as part of the Tracer Study for alumni of the UPI Cibiru Campus, to provide information on job vacancies by the scientific fields of its graduates.
JUMRI, J., P., 2012, Perancangan Sistem Monitoring Konsultasi Bimbingan Akademik Mahasiswa dengan Notifikasi Realtime Berbasis SMS Gateway, Informatika, pp 3455.
MOHAMMAD, M., A., and NORHAYATI, A., 2003, A short message service for campus wide, information delivery, 4th National Conference of Telecommunication Technology,. NCTT 2003 Proceeding., pp. 216-221.
AFRINA, M., 2012, Pengembangan Model Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Dengan Teknologi Informasi Berbasis Wireless Aplication Protocol (WAP) pada UNSRI, Jurusan Sistem Informasi, Fasilkom Unsri, pp. 1-9.
WIKMA, P. M., 2014, SMS GATEWAY SMS Gateway adalah teknologi mengirim, menerima dan bahkan mengolah sms melalui komputer dan sistem komputerisasi (software),". [Online].
PERMANA, F. C., 2019, Implementasi SMS Gateway sebagai Media Penyebar Informasi Akademik di Kampus UPI Cibiru. Jurnal Ilmu Komputer, [S.l.], v. 12, n. 2, p. 93-100, sep.. ISSN 2622-321X.
PRESSMAN, R., S., 2012, Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak, Yogyakarta: ANDI,
RENSTRA UPI Tahun 2016 â€“ 2020
NOGUCHI, T., WASHIZAKI., H., FUKAZAWA, Y., SATO, A., dan Ota K., 2015, History-Based Test Case Prioritization for Black Box Testing Using Ant Colony Optimization, dalam 2015 IEEE 8th International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST) (2015), Graz,
WAHYUNINGRUM, TENIA, JANUARITA Dwi, 2015, Implementasi dan Pengujian Web E-commerce untuk Produk Unggulan Desa, Jurnal Komputer Terapan, Vol 1, No 1, pp 57-66, Politeknik Caltex Riau,
Copyright (c) 2022 Fahmi Candra Permana, Sisilia Sylviani, Feri Hidayatullah Firmansyah , Intan Permata Sari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.Â
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under theÂ Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License