Pemodelan Dan Simulasi Produksi Biogas Dari Substrat Glukosa Menggunakan Anaerobic Digestion Model No. 1 (ADM1)
Satpathy, P., Steinigeweg, S., Uhlenhut, F. and Siefert, E., Application of Anaerobic Digestion Model 1 (ADM1) for Prediction of Biogas Production.
Schön, M., 2010. Numerical modelling of anaerobic digestion processes in agricultural biogas plants (Vol. 6). BoD–Books on Demand.
Yu, L., Wensel, P.C., Ma, J. and Chen, S., 2013. Mathematical modeling in anaerobic digestion (AD). Journal of Bioremediation & Biodegradation, 2014.
Jeong, H.S., Suh, C.W., Lim, J.L., Lee, S.H. and Shin, H.S., 2005. Analysis and application of ADM1 for anaerobic methane production. Bioprocess and biosystems engineering, 27(2), pp.81-89. [crossref]
Eaton, J.W., Bateman, D., Hauberg, S. and GNU, O., 2005. A high-level interactive language for num
Batstone, D.J., Keller, J., Angelidaki, I., Kalyuzhnyi, S.V., Pavlostathis, S.G., Rozzi, A., Sanders, W.T.M., Siegrist, H. and Vavilin, V.A., 2002. The IWA Anaerobic Digestion Model No 1(ADM 1). Water Science & Technology, 45(10), pp.65-73.
Rosén, C. and Jeppsson, U., 2005. Aspects on ADM1 Implementation within the BSM2 Framework. TEIE.
Solon, K., ANAEROBIC DIGESTION OF MANURE: IMPROVED MODELLING BY TAKING INTO ACCOUNT PHYSICOCHEMICAL EFFECTS.
Lyseng, B.C., Bergland, W., Botheju, D., Haugen, F. and Bakke, R., 2013. Biogas reactor modelling with ADM1.
Bouma, Eelke. Building an Explorative Model of the Biogas Production Process in an Anaerobic Digester. Thesis. Wageningen University, 2014.
Lidholm, O. and Ossiansson, E., 2008. Modeling Anaerobic Digestion—Validation and Calibration of the Siegrist Model with Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis. Master’s Thesis.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License