Anaphora Resolution on Al-Quran with Indonesian Translation
Al-Quran is the holy book of Islam, in Al-Quran we often find many cases of anaphora. Anaphora is a pronoun, for example “it” which refers to an object (antecedent) in the previous sentence. Antecedent of a pronoun is very important to understand the Al-Quran. Coreference Resolution with the classification model using the support vector machine method are needed to find out the antecedent. In this research, we use i feature and j feature for the extraction process. Based on the evaluation results, the system is able to find the antecedent of an anaphor with the best accuracy value of 86.36%.
Copyright (c) 2020 Arlinda Dwi Ardiyani, Moch Arif Bijaksana, Arif Fatchul Huda
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License