OPTIMASI JARINGAN SENSOR NIRKABEL MENGGUNAKAN ALGORITMA TWO SUB-SWARMS PSO DISKRIT
Jin, S., Zhou, M. and Wu, A.S., 2003, July. Sensor network optimization using a genetic algorithm. In Proceedings of the 7th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (pp. 109-116).
Kulkarni, R.V. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., 2011. Particle swarm optimization in wireless-sensor networks: A brief survey. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, IEEE Transactions on, 41(2), pp.262-267.
Pardalos, P.M. and Wolkowicz, H. eds., 1994. Quadratic Assignment and Related Problems: DIMACS Workshop, May 20-21, 1993 (Vol. 16). American Mathematical Soc..
Yu, Z., Wu, W. and Wu, L., 2012. An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm Based on Two Sub-swarms. In Advances in Computer Science and Information Engineering (pp. 443-448). Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [crossref]
Guru, S.M., Halgamuge, S.K. and Fernando, S., 2005, December. Particle swarm optimisers for cluster formation in wireless sensor networks. In Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing Conference, 2005. Proceedings of the 2005 International Conference on (pp. 319-324). IEEE.
Cao, X., Zhang, H., Shi, J. and Cui, G., 2008, October. Cluster heads election analysis for multi-hop wireless sensor networks based on weighted graph and particle swarm optimization. In Natural Computation, 2008. ICNC'08. Fourth International Conference on (Vol. 7, pp. 599-603). IEEE.
Heinzelman, W.B., Chandrakasan, A.P. and Balakrishnan, H., 2002. An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks. Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 1(4), pp.660-670.
Ilaya, O., Bil, C. and Evans, M., 2007, February. A particle swarm optimisation approach to graph permutations. In Information, Decision and Control, 2007. IDC'07 (pp. 366-371). IEEE.[crossref]
Kennedy, J., 1999. Small worlds and mega-minds: effects of neighborhood topology on particle swarm performance. In Evolutionary Computation, 1999. CEC 99. Proceedings of the 1999 Congress on (Vol. 3). IEEE. [crossref]
Wang, L., Wang, X., Fu, J. and Zhen, L., 2008. A novel probability binary particle swarm optimization algorithm and its application. Journal of software, 3(9), pp.28-35. [crossref]
Li-Ping, Z., Huan-Jun, Y. and Shang-Xu, H., 2005. Optimal choice of parameters for particle swarm optimization. Journal of Zhejiang University Science A, 6(6), pp.528-534.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License