Klasifikasi Nada Sesuai Kodàly Handsign Dengan Metode K-Nearest Neighbor Pada Leap Motion Controller
Utami Dina Budhi, Ichwan Muhammad, “Pengenalan Pose Tangan Menggunakan HuMoment”. JURNAL INFOTEL, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 1, p. 100-107, Feb. 2017. ISSN 2460-0997.
C. Keskin, F. Kirac, Y.E. Kara, L. Akarun, “Real Time Hand Pose Estimation Using Depth Sensors”. Computer Vision Workshops (ICCV Workshop) 2011 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1228-1234, 2011.
Mark Billinghurst, Tham Piumsomboon, dan Huidong Bai, “Hands in Space: Gesture Interaction with Augmented-Reality Interfaces”, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 34, Issue: 1, Jan.-Feb. 2014, pp. 77 – 80, 2014.
S. J. Reyadh Naoum, Hussein H. Owaied, “Development of a new arabic sign language recognition using k-nearest neighbor algorithm,” Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, vol. 3, pp. 1173–1178, 2012.
Choksy, L. (1999). The Kodály method I (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
F. Weichert, D. Bachmann, B. Rudak, and D. Fisseler, “Analysis of the accuracy and robustness of the leap motion controller,” Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), vol. 13, no. 5, p. 6380, 2013.
Dedy Yuristiawan. 2015. Identifikasi Kualitas Daging Sapi Berbasis Android Dengan Ekstraksi Fitur Warna Dan Klasifikasi KNN. Fakultas Ilmu Komputer, Universitas Dian Nuswantoro.
Copyright (c) 2019 Muhammad Croassacipto, Muhammad Ichwan, Dina Budhi Utami
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License