Pairwise Preference Regression on Movie Recommendation System
Ricci, Francesco, Lior Rokach, and Bracha Shapira. Introduction to recommender systems handbook. Springer US, 2011.
Adomavicius, Gediminas, and Alexander Tuzhilin. "Toward the next generation of recommender systems: A survey of the state-of-the-art and possible extensions." Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 17.6 (2005): 734-749.
Park, Seung-Taek, and Wei Chu. "Pairwise preference regression for cold-start recommendation." Proceedings of the third ACM conference on Recommender systems. ACM, 2009.
Pazzani, Michael J. "A framework for collaborative, content-based and demographic filtering." Artificial Intelligence Review 13.5-6 (1999): 393-408.
Basilico, Justin, and Thomas Hofmann. "A joint framework for collaborative and content filtering." Proceedings of the 27th annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval. ACM, 2004.
Billsus, Daniel, et al. "Adaptive interfaces for ubiquitous web access."Communications of the ACM 45.5 (2002): 34-38.
Järvelin, Kalervo, and Jaana Kekäläinen. "IR evaluation methods for retrieving highly relevant documents." Proceedings of the 23rd annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval. ACM, 2000.
Copyright (c) 2019 Rita Rismala, Rudy Prabowo, Agung Toto Wibowo
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License