Deteksi Serangan Spoofing Pada Citra Wajah menggunakan Ekstraksi Ciri Local Derivative Pattern
Q.-T. P. a. D.-T. D.-N. a. G. B. a. F. G. B. D. Natale, “Face Spoofing Detection Using LDP-TOP,” Image Processing (ICIP), 2016, pp. 404-408, 2016.
J. M. a. A. H. a. M. Pietikainen, “Face Spoofing Detection From Single Images Using Micro-Texture Analysis,” Biometrics, International Joint Conference on, vol. 00, pp. 1-7, 2011.
H. L. a. S. W. a. A. C.Kot, “Face Spoofing Detection With Image Quality Regression,” dalam Image Processing Theory Tools and Applications (IPTA), IEEE, 2016.
G. P. a. L. S. a. Z. Wu, “Eyeblink-based Anti-Spoofing in Face Recognition from a Generic Webcamera,” 2007.
K. K. a. H. F. a. M. I. F. a. J. Bigun, “Real-Time Face Detection and Motion Analysis With Application in "Liveness" Assessment,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security - Part 2, vol. 2, pp. 548-558, 2007.
W. B. a. H. L. a. N. L. a. W. Jiang, “A Liveness Detection Method For Face Recognition Based on Optical Flow Field,” Image Analysis and Signal Processing, pp. 233-236, 2009.
Z. B. a. J. K. a. A. Hadid, “Face Spoofing Detection Using Color Texture Analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 11, pp. 1818-1830, 2016.
B. Z. a. Y. G. a. S. M. a. S. Z. a. J. L. a. S. Member, “Local Derivative Pattern Versus Local Binary Pattern: Face Recognition with Higher-Order Local Pattern Descriptor,” IEEE Trans. Image Process, pp. 533-544, 2010.
H. R. a. J. S. a. Y. H. a. X. Y. a. Y. Liu, “Uniform Local Derivative Patterns and Their Application in Face Recognition,” Journal of Signal Processing Systems, vol. 74, pp. 405-416, 2014.
Copyright (c) 2018 Ni Gusti Ayu Mirah Eka Darmayanti, Kurniawan Nur Ramadhani, Anditya Arifianto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Manuscript submitted to IndoJC has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant IndoJC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant IndoJC commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License